I help businesses use data to define and deliver creative marketing campaigns that drive sales, maintain an engaged customer base, and strengthen loyalty.
In particular, I craft, manage and implement strategy for customer journeys, loyalty, and social media.
Consistently measuring and monitoring performance against KPIs and adapting to refine a successful 360 customer journey.
I love what I do, that’s why my first question is always,
how can I help you?
Email Campaigns Created
Zoom Calls with Clients Worldwide
Countries Worked in Remotely
Igniting growth and aligning who you are with your customers is my passion.
Hospitality CRM agency who specialise in knitting together complex data to create a powerful single customer view that can deliver significant returns to the bottom line. I help clients gain better insight into their customers, enabling them to make informed marketing and sales decisions.
- Highly experienced in interpreting and reporting on high volume customer data to provide clients with insight and opportunities to leverage the data. Includes ePOS, wifi, guest feedback, website, reservations, gift card, e-commerce, loyalty apps, and social.
- Strategy development – customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Devising segmentation strategies through competitions, surveys, data capture campaigns and more.
- Creating bespoke and dynamic content plans for customers based on their activity and interest areas.
- End-to-end campaign implementation & management – brief taking, scoping, creative process, development, testing, deployment, and post-campaign analysis.
- Adopting an omni-channel approach to enhance all direct customer communication through email, push, SMS, in app messaging and loyalty in order to grow retention rate and ultimately increase LTV.
- Working with clients to develop innovative customer loyalty programs that maximize profit margins.
- Engaging stakeholders and build business cases to support recommendations.
- Delivering training and updates to the global CRM software (Atreemo).
- Feeding in recommendations to improve CRM software with client needs and pain points at forefront of mind.
- Proactive in identifying new industry trends to improve customer journey.
- Solid understanding of APIs and integrations.
- Working collaboratively with integration partners and agencies.
Martech company specialising in the travel industry. I was hired to take ownership of 10x Travel’s digital platforms as well as define and execute creative B2B marketing campaigns that create brand awareness, customer engagement, and drive revenue.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and creativity prior to and throughout covid-19 by producing innovative, successful and measurable digital marketing campaigns to drive top and middle of funnel growth and qualified leads to sales. Includes product launch, webinar, and creation of online course content.
- Created and delivered email marketing strategies that have resulted in incremental growth in customer engagement and proven to influence revenue.
- Devised, executed and refined according to data the social media strategy for both organic and paid social across 3 social platforms and 8 accounts.
- Management of the marketing team and external agencies, including budget, payment, project oversight, and review cycles. I also have a passion for mentoring.
- Strong collaborator who recognises the power of integrating both sales & marketing teams.
- Analytical mindset to continuously evolve and adapt marketing strategies according to data.
- Ownership of WordPress website content and SEO to support a consistent and high-quality image of the company in the market. Includes landing page copywriting, blog article writing, and liaising with third party agencies.
- Defined new processes and systems that improved marketing efficiency both from a speed and cost point of view. I am an advocate of playbooks and brought in Hubspot Sales & Marketing Hub.
- Solid understanding of HTML, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Hubspot, WordPress, Kajabi, Webinarjam, Airtable, UTM tracking, Active Campaign, Adobe InDesign.
- Solid understanding of project management software – Asana, Hubspot, Slack.
- Organised with exceptional attention to detail and a decent eye for design.
I helped small businesses and influencers across various B2C sectors including health and fitness, lifestyle, fashion, fashion accessories and jewellery, construction, and domestic services.
- Copywriter for websites, landing pages, and advertising.
- Collaborated with business owners to define brand values, tone, mission statement and style guides.
- Devised and executed email campaigns and automated sequences for fashion e-commerce brands.
- Brainstormed new and creative growth strategies.
- Formed social media strategy, editorial calendar and content creation.
- Graphic design for social media accounts.
- Blog article writing and editorial.
CAA-GBG is a global brand management and brand extension agency with 24 offices across 20 countries.
Brand Manager for 20th Century FOX across EMEA. Responsibilities included:
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Strategy across the Brand portfolio
- Managing deals coming from 6 offices across EMEA
- Account Management of UK licensees
- Overseeing fashion and art collaborations
- Generating new business across apparel and accessories.
Brand Manager for Coca-Cola (UK):
- Category sales responsibilities for publishing, softlines, accessories and food and beverage
- Negotiation of contracts, forecasting, and submitting information working with internal stakeholders
- Identifying new business opportunities in both licensed and retail side of the business
- Working with key licensees, category leads, retail analytics and other key stakeholders to deliver key objectives and strategies
- Creative design work building press packs, decks, presentations.
Assistant to Partner and Co-Head of London’s Music Dept. Client list includes: Björk, Calvin Harris, Fatboy Slim, LCD Soundsystem, Madness, Massive Attack, M.I.A, Dua Lipa and Black Coffee. My responsibilities included:
- Building solid relationships with artist management
- Weekly reports presenting offers to artist and management
- Offer review and issuing contracts to artist management, tour managers and promoters
- Liaising between promoters and tour managers regarding invoices and withholding tax
- Payment chasing and settling of shows
- Applying for UK Home Office work permits
- Working with promoter, management, record label from confirmation of shows and/or tour until completion, including artwork approvals.
As a side hustle, I ran an e-commerce jewellery business. I hugely enjoyed the responsibility, flexibility and variety that running your own online B2C company offers. Tasks that I carried out include but not limited to:
- Setting up a limited company and brand creation
- Identifying the customer market/demographic and competitor analysis
- Retail buying – sourcing from jewellery designers and wholesalers
- Copywriting, content creation and blogging
- Creating and full management of the website using Shopify
- Organising press send outs
- Creative director on photoshoots from concept moodboards, styling and management
- Engagement on social media platforms
- Creating mail shots and promotional campaigns
- Building contacts, maintaining relationships, ensuring great customer service
- Representing the brand through networking, blogger events, trade shows, fashion week.
High-end London based kitchen design and fit company that has worked on projects such as One Hyde Park and Battersea Power Station. My responsibilities included:
- Raising sales invoices and processing purchase invoices
- Month end ledger close downs
- Carrying out bank and supplier reconciliations
- Submitting quarterly VAT returns, CIS monthly tax returns, Intrastat
- Dealing with petty cash, expense claims and company credit cards
- Processing the company payroll and employee pension schemes
- Continually updating our cash flow projections
- Intercompany finances.
- Adobe InDesign & Lightroom CC Course
- Legal Practice Course, Distinction, at BPP Law School
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), 2:1 at University of Kent
- A Levels, Media Studies (A), English Lit. (B), English Lang. (B)
- GCSEs, Grade A x8 , Grade B x2
WHAT I DO
Develop, execute and manage omni-channel marketing campaigns to drive growth in support of brand objectives.
I make it my priority to be knowledgeable in the company’s current and future offerings at all times, contributing ideas regarding initiatives for potential new products or services.
Solid data analytics expertise to truly understand customer requirements and adapt marketing campaigns in response. Utilising Hubspot, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and social media insights.
CONTENT STRATEGY & COPYWRITER
For landing pages, product descriptions, SEO, Facebook Ads, cold outreach campaigns, newsletters, automated email sequences and blogs.
Ownership and management of content creation and content calendars, including blogs, website content, whitepapers, advertising, social media etc.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Deliver digital content across all social media channels (CPC and social).
Form a solid understanding of market trends in order to plan content, manage campaigns, report on campaign performance and adapt content accordingly.
Drive sales via Facebook Ads, Linkedin and Instagram direct messaging campaigns.
Team management to ensure content adheres to brand guidelines and tone.
Analytics focused using UTM campaign tracking, Google Analytics and Hubspot to measure KPIs and make informed decisions.
EMAIL MARKETING & AUTOMATION
Highly experienced copywriter for email campaigns to customers, prospects, and for cold outreach.
Manage and execute multiple automated nurture programs for different stages of client lifecycle.
Proven ability to devise and execute email content strategies for both B2B and B2C companies.
Analytical mindset with track record of monitoring and analysing email performance and feeding insights back to stakeholders and sales teams.
Proven ability to be adaptive and responsive to changing climates and consumer behaviour. Customer journey being unwaveringly at the forefront of decision-making.
Confident working in close collaboration with sales, operations and global teams to ensure a seamless end-to-end customer journey. Supportive in helping sales team achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets.
Devise and execute strategy for brand extension programmes and fashion collaborations.
Sophia Webster x Coca-Cola
Primark x Coca-Cola
Playboy x Coco de Mer
Tobias & the Bear x Peanuts
Crayola Beauty exclusive to ASOS
The Simpsons x Upfest.
Experienced Brand and Business Development Manager across EMEA for global film studio 20th Century Fox, and multi-national beverage corporation, Coca-Cola.
Build strategy across the Brand portfolio, taking into account gap analysis.
Carry out quarterly forecasting and budgeting.
Manage deals across EMEA.
Nurture lasting relationships with brand.
Experienced in the creation of online training courses and webinars.
Strong expertise in: WordPress and Webinarjam
Skilled in: Kajabi, Shopify, getsitecontrol.
“Our clients loved Frida - she is a creative and strategic thinker, very trustworthy. When faced with change and under pressure, she’s unflappable - she's brilliant!”
Sasha Lerner, VP Brand Management, CAA-GBG
"Frida is pleasant to work with and speedy to complete assignments. I appreciate her attention to detail and flexibility. I would absolutely like to work with Frida in the future!"
Maddison McKinley, Lifestyle Blogger & Content Creator @ Daily Inspirato
"Highly recommend working with Frida, she followed our brief and delivered exactly what we were looking for. Thanks Frida."
Kate Scott, Founder & CEO @ ToDiveFor
"It's been great working with Frida, she really listened and honed in on what I was after. Quick communicator and easy going . Excellent insights into what works on social media and how to create appealing aesthetics. Would recommend."
Adam, Founder @ TRX Traveller
A little more about me
Having led a digital nomad life in Central and S. America, I have a big love for travel (and drinking copious cups of coffee). For those 18 months, life outside of my comfort zone brought me adventure, friendship, new perspectives, self-discipline and a huge appreciation of nature.
Although a city girl at heart, nothing makes me happier than putting on a pair of hiking boots and being outdoors. Whether that’s hiking up a mountain in the Himalayas, or simply taking a walk through Highgate Woods.
I value personal growth, creativity and have a passion for helping others. Some of that is documented in my blog – a hobby I dip in and out of when time permits.